Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video Production Project by Jason Frederick


I would like to invite anybody, no matter their talent level, who would like to participate in making movies and Power Point Presentations for chapter meetings, educational presentations for schools, and other uses. I have several ideas for presentations and welcome other people's input as well.

Some of my ideas are for presentations on:

  • Scrub Jays
  • Gopher Tortoises
  • Bird Migration in Brevard County
  • Birds of Brevard County
  • Butterflies
and about 100 more.

I would like to put together a team to work on these projects. What I need from you is:

  • Photos
  • Videos
  • Music
  • Time
  • Effort
  • Creativity
  • Voices for voice overs
  • Any thing you can spare.

I have software that can combine photos, videos, and music to make a movie or we can make Power Point Presentations. I am not expecting National Geographic quality presentations, but they are going to be great. If you would like to help out, please email me at heyyoukidd@yahoo.com or call me at 321-449-9678. You do not have to be Ansel Adams, just have the willingness to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment