Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Central Winds Field Trip October 19, 2014



I will be leading a field trip to Central Winds Pk, in Winter Springs(1000 Central Winds Dr), on Sunday October 19th.  Central Winds Pk is on the shore of Lake Jessup and has become a great site to observe migrating passerines during the fall migration.  We will meet at Sam’s Club at SR 520 & I-95 and will leave promptly at 7:00 AM so I would suggest arriving a little early.  I would suggest bringing drinks, snacks, bug spray and wear close toed shoes.  From there we will carpool to Central Winds Pk.  Please email me at beachbirder@bellsouth.net so I can get an idea of how many folks will be going even if you intend to drive there instead of carpooling.

Jim Eager
Vice President
Program/Publicity Chair   

No comments:

Post a Comment